Having a website that looks good and performs well on mobile and tablet devices is becoming quite hugely important. Fireboy Design realise the impact on the visitor journey if your site doesn't look great on the small screen.
We prefer to take the responsive approach to web design for mobile devices. This basically means that the content remains the same but effective techniques are put in place to re-style and re-organise with the following in mind:
- Images are of an optimal size to aid faster downloads over slower connections
- Content hierarchy is considered, and key calls to action moved to prominent positions
- Text is restructured where necessary to allow for easy reading
- Simplified navigation, without the need to hide any content where possible
- Responsive breakpoints are considered so the content fits on any screen resolution
- @2x and SVG versions of images are implemented for sharper graphics on retina devices
Below you will find a few examples of responsive sites we have built recently. Take a look at how effective a responsive site can be for your site and get in touch to discuss your requirements.